Activity Forums Furnitology Woodworking Forum Regulator Clock

• Posted by Ross on April 19, 2023 at 6:20 pm

I want to make a regulator clock, but I am having trouble finding parts. I want the following: Plans for 8 sided style, clock face, quartz movement with pendulum and chimes, and Regulator glass or decal.

Higherwoodworks replied 7 months, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Furnitology

Administrator
    April 20, 2023 at 7:16 am

Did you happen to come across Klockit.com in your research? It looks like they have a variety of parts. Also, I’m not sure if it’s the style you’re looking for, but I saw that Etsy and Woodcraft had a few clock plans. Good luck!

• Ross

April 21, 2023 at 12:03 pm

Thanks for reply Klockit use to have the plan, but it is no longer available. In 2000, I built a tall clock some call them grandfather clocks. I used a Klockit set of plans that were excellent 16 D size drawings. Also, bought the works from them. I searched via Amazon and Google, but nothing came up that fit. If I had the plans, there are companies that supply works, but you first have to know exact size.

• thoworth

May 29, 2023 at 3:37 pm

Have you tried timesavers.com or milehiclocksupplies.com ?

• Ross

June 11, 2023 at 2:25 pm

I will look into them. Thank you.

• Higherwoodworks

September 12, 2023 at 6:28 pm

I know this is older but try searching octagon drop clock as it is also referred to. There is a book called,”how to build 35 greatclocks, by joseph Daniel

• Ross

September 12, 2023 at 6:41 pm

Thanks for the information. I’ll see what I can find.

• Higherwoodworks

September 12, 2023 at 7:24 pm

Will not Let me post links